Thursday 1 September 2011

Thrift-ola

I really like the enthusiasm of Leona on the Thrift-ola website, she is brilliant! To quote her:

"Thrift-ola is the thrifting and crafting adventure I’ve always dreamt of.  For most my life I’ve dressed and decorated my home with odd stuff found at a flea market, charity shop, jumble, car boot sale, junk yard, swap party, church bazaar – any place peddling second hand goods. I love the look and feel of old things, I feel an immense satisfaction when spotting the Made in England stamp but mostly I just don’t like having the same stuff as everyone else."

I agree! Especially with the last line. Have a look round her site, it's very good and it looks great! (Images are of items for sale on her site.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails